Friday, July 9, 2010

Love Makin' Muzek: The Greatest Love Songs Of All Time


Now the obvious answer to the question, "What are the Top 20 Love Songs Ever Made?", is that there aren't merely 20... To each his own and this becomes a list that once you've completed, you remember another that you didn't list, then another, and another... That's the beauty of music... But for fun sake, and to waste a lil time, I'll try to tackle this Goliathian Query (So, I made a term up biblically referencing a Philistine Giant just to make the point that it's a BIG question... And?) myself...

Please leave your list in the comments!
(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

1.) "Scandalous" -Prince
2.) "Say Yes" - Floetry
3.) "Freakin' "- Jodeci
4.) "Slowly" - Tank
5.) "Ordinary Love" - Sade
6.) "Creepin' " - Stevie
7.) "Simply Beautiful" - Al Green
8.) "Seems Like You're Ready" - R. Kelly
9.) "Love Scene (Ooh Baby)" - Janet Jackson
10.) "I'd Rather Be With You" - Bootsy
11.) "More and More" - Brian McKnight
12.) "Moments In Love" - Art of Noise
13.) "Tempo Slow" - R. Kelly
14.) "Die Without You" - PM Dawn
15.) "Lick" - Joi
16.) "Freak Me" - Silkk
17.) "All My Love" - 112
18.) "Sweet Love" - 112
19.) "MAy The Force Be With You" - Bootsy
20.) "Top Of The Mawnin' " - MosesMuzek (Oh come on... You didn't think I wasn't going to put my own stuff on here did you, lol?)

Now obviously there are a million I missed that I myself would put on the list before these, but it's just the first 20 you can think of!

Whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment